2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
There are 8 user reviews for the LT1 Sedan trim shown below
- lots of power for a small car and the suspension is great with good gas mileage
- back seat has no room for an adult
the only thing i didnt like is the dash board its cheap looking but the radio is great....nice all around with this vehicle good choice for me...
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great look, Very Stylish, Handles Great, and Great on Gas
- A little snug but still comfortable
This is a great car, the only thing i dont like is that it is a little snug but you can still fit, but what do you want for a small car. I get about 9.1L/100KM so its great on gas. The car is also highly customizable, looks great with a neon kit. Overall, its a great car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- PERFORMANCE,HANDLING,QUALITY,FUEL ECONOMY,VALUE
- HONDA AND TOYOTA CAN'T BUILD A SMALL CAR THIS GREAT!!!!!!!
WHAT A BLAST TO DRIVE!!!!!
CHEVROLET MUST HAVE HAD THEIR CORVETTE ENGINEERS DO A LOT OF WORK ON THIS ONE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PERFORMANCE!!!!!
TALK ABOUT BANG FOR THE BUCK,THIS HAS TO SET A NEW STANDARD!
THE STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS ARE AWESOME!!!
THE DRIVER INFORMATION SYSTEM (WHICH IS STANDARD) TELLS YOU YOUR OUTSIDE TEMPERTURE,MILES PER GALLON,HOW MANY MILES YOU CAN GO TILL EMPTY,WHAT PERCENTAGE OF YOUR OIL LIFE IS LEFT,TWO TRIP METERS.
THE CAR EVEN HAS AUTOMATIC LIGHTS STANDARD!!!
THE INTERIOR LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE IN A $$$$40,000 DOLLAR CAR!!!!!
TOYOTA,HONDA, NISSAN BUILT THEIR REPUTATION ON QUALITY,AND VALUE FOR THE MONEY, SORRY JAPAN BUT THE GENERAL WINS THIS BATTLE HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SLOGAN FITS.......AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION!...read morehide
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent mi/gal, overall smooth ride, great price, another great Chevy product
- Little leg room for backseat passengers, awkwardly placed e-brake, glovebox doesn't lock
I bought this car in December of 2006 after having driven a 2006 Aveo for 9 months. It was the best decision I could have ever made. It comes with an awesome warranty and a few other perks. The car is pretty spacious, has a lot of neat features, and is relatively comfortable. It's a little sporty, but can be elegant as well. I love the driver's info panel beneath the speedometer which lets you know the outside temperature, % of oil remaining, average gas range, etc. Overall, it's a great car for the price. The engineering is right up there with Toyota and Honda, if not slightly better. I couldn't ask for anthing better! If you're looking for a great first car, then look no further!...read morehide
18 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks modern with a clean refreshing body shape. Good fuel economy, bright headlights,good p/u
- seats lacking cushion and back support, head room at a premium, hard to keep interior clean
Overall, good value for your money. It is a well put together vehicle for being a domestic product. Just a little more enhancements in the interior with a little more room to reach for cleaning and adjusting the front seats would make a big difference.
13 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, rides really smooth, Love how the headlights come on by themselves.
- I don't have any cons about this car
I have found nothing wrong with this car. I love it so much. It is the best car we have evre had.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great mpg, rides very smoth, and looks like a great car inside and out
- cup holders in the back "not sueful"
i love my chevy cobalt. i baught the LS and put a turbo in it and now is faster than the SS. the car rides very smoooooth. lots of room in the car. Because of the cobalt i will go back to chevy because the cars are built very good. I have the 2006 cobalt and i have had no problems with the car even me raceing. the car is built to look sporty and have som get and go as well. For all you guys out there the car gets alot of looks by the ladies also a plus....read morehide
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fuel econ., nice design, lots of room, quiet ride.
- Not enough storage.
Had my Cobalt for almost 2 months and I LOVE it. Laser Blue...great color, fun to drive. I wanted another Chevy after having a Cavalier, and am not disappointed! And it is nice to have an American made car!
23 out of 31 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )