2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
There are 5 user reviews for the LT3 Sedan trim shown below
- Good gas mileage, awesome looking, drives well
- Cupholders are small
Great little car, drives very well, haven't found much that I don't love. You won't get a better value for the price
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Value, 7 Speaker Pioneer System, 5-Speed, Ipod Jack
- Fuel Economy, E-Brake Location, No Wind Deflector on Sunroof
I ordered this vehicle with everything except Onstar, Leather, and 6-Disc Changer. I have been nothing but satisfied so far, even though I only have under 1000 miles so far. The 5-Speed is fun to drive, the audio system is way better then the stock unit, and the vehicle screams value for what your getting....read morehide
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I enjoyed its pep and ability to handle the road.
- Interior colors are dull. noise level could be better.
This is a small car that drove well and responded well. There was an occaional dip when cornering at slow speeds. On the Highway it was very peppy and when I wanted to pass it did it in great time. It was a great little car.
14 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGNED CAR, PLENTY OF OPTIONS, LOW PRICE, BEST WARRANTY
- CIVIC AND COROLLA CANNOT COMPARE; WITH THEIR DEFECTS!
THE COBALT IS THE CAR OF THE MASSES WITH ITS GOOD LOOKS, THRIFTY GAS MILEAGE, RIDING COMFORT, AFFORDABLE PRICE, WONDERFUL WARRANTY AND BUILT RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA (HELPS THE U.S. ECONOMY BY SAVING OUR DOLLARS).
27 out of 31 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Gas Mileage..handles great...very comfortable...plenty of space
- havent found any
I love my cobalt..best car i have had..great value for the price...way more sporty than other cars in its class...could compare to a corvette...awesome car!!!
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )