2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
There are 4 user reviews for the SS Sedan trim shown below
- Rent this car for weekend 1000 miles trip, 27 mpg at 80 mph. Good handling, fun to drive.
- rough brakes if driven hard, tight inside for avg size man, hard to buckle up cuz of center armrest
Overall, not a bad car. Rides pretty good on long trip. Wish for larger fuel tank. Probably wouldnt buy it for 22,000 ...............even tho is fully loaded......paid bout 18 for it....no more than that
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- gets upper 20s to low 30s for mpg, good power, great handling and brakes, thumping pioneer stereo
- it needs some more extra edginess so its more distinguishable from a standard one
Mine has every option available, including heated leather seats. the pioneer stereo is a must. The handling is taut, yet it rides smooth. Good power to MPG ratio
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- THE COBALT SS IS PRETTY FAST
THE STEREO SYSTEM THAT CAME IN MINE IS PRETTY NICE TOO. OVERALL I REALLY LIKE THIS CAR BECAUSE IT'S FUEL EFFICIENT AND HAS A SMOOTH RIDE AND IS VERY FUN TO DRIVE.
4 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good brakes, good fuel economy
it rides good, it has good controll drivs better then hhr and has good hp love the car
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )