2013 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe User Reviews
Grand Sport 3LT shown
- $111,600 - $84,460
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, performance, fuel efficiency, handling.
- None that I can think of.
Purchased As New
I have a 2012 Corvette. This is my third one. This car is one of the 10 best driving cars on earth. At 75mph the engine is turning just under 1700 rpm and getting 27 mpg. At 60 mph it gets 30 mpg. There are Corvettes with 150,000+ miles on them and they still run and drive like dream cars.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles