2002 Chevrolet Corvette
- $13,569 - $15,613
The 2002 Corvette is a 2-door, 2-passenger sports car, or convertible sports car, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Coupe to the Z06. The 2002 Corvette's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Lotus Esprit V8, and the Porsche 911 Targa.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 350-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional. The Z06 is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 405-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Corvette is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Chevrolet Corvette
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles