2003 Chevrolet Corvette User Reviews
- $15,423 - $17,853
- No trim specified for this review
- Bought it used, it is fun driving down the road with the power it has and getting 30 MPG.
- The road noise inside the car is so bad you cannot carry on a conversation.
Purchased As Used
The car is great except for the road noise. On concrete roads there is no reason to have a radio, you cannot hear it anyway. For a car that had an original cost where it was GM should have done some engineering on road noise. I bought the car for long road trips and would rather drive my 4x4 pickup due to the road noise....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- plenty of power, great handling, low stance corvette look
- not for a family needing a 4 dr Charger
Purchased As Used
great power with the LS1 engine, rear transmission design makes for superb handling, has that nice corvette hidden headlight look. Faster than the new Camaro SS and Mustang GTs hands down. Bolt on exhaust and intake mods make it a great sports car competitor all day long. The C5 model is one of the most desirable models....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles