2003 Chevrolet Corvette User Reviews
- $15,423 - $17,853
- No trim specified for this review
- Bought it used, it is fun driving down the road with the power it has and getting 30 MPG.
- The road noise inside the car is so bad you cannot carry on a conversation.
Purchased As Used
The car is great except for the road noise. On concrete roads there is no reason to have a radio, you cannot hear it anyway. For a car that had an original cost where it was GM should have done some engineering on road noise. I bought the car for long road trips and would rather drive my 4x4 pickup due to the road noise.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles