2004 Chevrolet Corvette User Reviews
- $16,571 - $19,550
- No trim specified for this review
Nothing can beat a Corvette for $50,000.
- The Ford GT MSRP:$139,995 - $139,995.
- Ferrari Entry Level - 04 Modena MSRP $151,245 - $186,950 (Usually Pay $20K or more in addition to the dealer)
- 04 Porche 911 turbo $118,400 - $128,200.
Ok, If I win the loto I may get a Ferrari but for now if I put $30K in upgrates to my corvette I can get the same performance level of this 3 cars.
But gess what, I am more than happy with the current corvette performance so the $30K are for my next toy...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles