2007 Chevrolet Corvette User Reviews
Convertible LT3 shown
- $23,350 - $36,504
- No trim specified for this review
- The best sports car an American car company has made. The new Camaro comes close.
- Very cheap interior and structural integrity is still lacking.
Purchased As New
Let me start off by saying I love my car and wouldn't give it up for anything. However, it does have it's little problems. Like bubbling interior parts, sqeaky removable hard top, very expensive tires wear out quicky and front-end needing alignments often. For all its little problems it still makes my heart beat fast seeing it and especially driving it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles