2007 Chevrolet Corvette User Reviews
Coupe LT2 shown
- $23,350 - $36,504
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful, fast, loud, exciting to drive, simply the best.
- Fuel economy? Get a Honda.
At 62 years old and having owned many Corvettes in the past, this is the best one ever. I could even argue that I no longer need to work out as this little thing puts my heart rate higher than any tread mill ever could. It begs to be pounded but be careful [says my insurance agent].
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles