2009 Chevrolet Corvette User Reviews
ZR1 ZR-1 shown
- $28,433 - $67,172
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, great power, great handling and incredible appearance.
- Poor interior and audio system
Purchased As Used
I have had my Corvette for a couple of months now and I love it. The style and power offered by the Corvette for the purchase price is incredible. The interior really needs to be improved though. The interior components are cheap and there are too many rattles and creaks. The biggest surprise is the car?s fuel economy we are getting 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles