2014 Chevrolet Cruze User Reviews
2LT Auto shown
- $17,270 - $24,985
- No trim specified for this review
- average 34 miles per gallon, the my touch screen is really nice, leather seats are very comfortable
- lack of power, have to use premium gas on eco model
Purchased As New
I have the eco model and the gas millage is outstanding i have cut my fuel costs by 40 percent even though i put in premium gas. Defiantly not the fastest car but still gets the job done. I would recommend the manual transmission because the car accelerates much better then with the automatic.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles