2008 Chevrolet Equinox
There are 3 user reviews for the LT1 AWD trim shown below
- Great ride. Good economy
- Questionable reliabilty. Poor dealership (Lannan-Woburn)
Purchased As New
Love the car, the ride, but have had some issues with it. Battery went after 2 years, air conditioner compressor after 2 1/2, dealer would not stand behind the car or the warranty.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good gas mileage, Roomy, comfortable, fun to drive
- CD player, flimsy cup holdersdirectly above accessory outlet. Bottom of cup drips onto outlet.
Bought this Equinox to replace 2004 Envoy. Much better gas mileage. Avg 23.3 mpg. Not pleased with exterior color. Ordered Granite Gray Metallic. On sunny days, it is a reddish brown color. Looks great on overcast days! Not sure if this a characteristic of this color. Have not contacted dealer about it yet. CD player stops working after the first few tracks. After reading other reviews,this seems to be a common problem with Equinox. Overall this a good, economical family vehicle....read morehide
20 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I just purchased my Equinox 2008 and love it. It rides smooth. The 3.4 engine is great and the trans
- I wish it got better gas milage. I just have 500 miles and I'm getting 19 miles per gallon on the hi
Overall i'm very happy with the vehicle. The AWD came handle with some recent ice and snow. The back seat leg room is the most I've seen with SUV's.
9 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )