2008 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
LT2 2WD shown
- $9,651 - $12,630
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage
- cup-holders in front kind of cheap. Cener console design could have been better
We bought our 2008 LT2, 2WD in September. We get 22 mpg consistently in town which is great. Handles well; not a lot of road noise. My 2006 Malibu LTZ was a little more "plush" but then, this is an SUV. Perfect for the two Boxers we purchased last fall! Comfortable... Love the leather and all the options this car has!
28 out of 30 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles