2008 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
LT2 2WD shown
- $9,651 - $12,630
- No trim specified for this review
- I like the GFX Sport appearance. Looks really sporty. Lots of leg room and back seat is roomy.
- Could be better on gas mileage, interior is a little cheap.
This suv is really fun to drive and has alot of get up and go power. Very sporty looking. I have a black one and have lots of compliments on the looks. I like the leather interior and GFX package. Wish it would be better on gas. Great windsheild view. Kids love it. Over all for what I can afford I am very pleased with my purchase this far. Love OnStar feature. Feel safer as a woman driver. Would reccomend this suv!!
7 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles