2008 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
LT2 AWD shown
- $9,651 - $12,630
- No trim specified for this review
- good gas mileage, lots of room, smooth ride, good brakes, nice stereo
- cupholders are a bad position,
I switched from Chrysler products to Chevy while almost being swayed to foreign makes. I've only had my Equinox a week but I really like it. The engine is smooth, it rides very well and the brakes WORK unlike Dodge and Chrysler products. I will traveling 1500+ miles in it with my family in a month so I will get to really evaluate it. So far I am happy I stayed with an American maker.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles