2008 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
- $9,651 - $12,630
- No trim specified for this review
- Average over 23 mpg overall, great for a sport ute; very convenient controls on steering wheel.
- Ride is rougher than I would have liked; a little noisy at highway speed
Too few options available--can't really customize this car. Would have liked flex fuel option on engine, which wasn't available for 2007, at least.
Center armrest should have more bolster to it--too low. 12V outlets inconveniently located. Like vehicle overall, however--very practical and good looking, IMHO.
14 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles