2008 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
LT2 2WD shown
- $9,651 - $12,630
- No trim specified for this review
- I just purchased my Equinox 2008 and love it. It rides smooth. The 3.4 engine is great and the trans
- I wish it got better gas milage. I just have 500 miles and I'm getting 19 miles per gallon on the hi
Overall i'm very happy with the vehicle. The AWD came handle with some recent ice and snow. The back seat leg room is the most I've seen with SUV's.
9 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles