2008 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
LTZ 2WD shown
- $9,651 - $12,630
- No trim specified for this review
- Good MPG, extra roomy on the inside, smooth ride
- Gear shift doesn't light up;you have to look at the dash, cigarette lighter is under middle console
Absolutley LOVE IT!!! The 2008 FWD LT is my second one she's red, I traded in a Black 2005 AWD LT. Both were great on gas, Roomy enough for five adults (four comfortably). Loved the AWD in the Atlanta Rain and Michigan snow. Excellent ride all around!
Like another poster, the ONLY thing I don't like is the outlet is right below the console and liquids can drip almost right into it, and it's so close to the floor, you better not try to use it while driving!
23 out of 26 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles