2008 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
LTZ 2WD shown
- $9,651 - $12,630
- No trim specified for this review
- Drives smoothly, comfortable, roomy, decent on gas
I have the 2007 version purchased in Oct of 2006 and have had no problems with it. The only issue is my keyless entry stopped working about a month ago and I have to open the car manually then use the key ring to disable the alarm. Other then that the car is great!
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles