2009 Chevrolet Equinox User Reviews
Sport AWD shown
- $11,605 - $15,120
- No trim specified for this review
- Acceleration is good 97 mph in 1/4 mile and take a curve like it is straight. SUV- Sports Car
- i know the car has more power but the factory is holding it back.The 3.6 is alsome.
Purchased As New
Has heated seats sunroof and all the buttons. I pull a 21' camper it is 3000 pounds and it towes very well." Just stay in the limits of the vehicle. It will towe more but its not safe.My 08 has 24000 miles on it and it is a all-around great vehicle. With power you need Brakes ,it has them. It brakes as well as it takes off. I get 18-20 MPG in town and 22-24 on the open road. But i like to let it run.I think i picked the most vehicle for the money.
16 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles