2005 Chevrolet Express Passenger Van User Reviews
3500 Regular Wheelbase shown
- $7,029 - $8,815
- Powerful fits 15 people!
- Does absolutly terrible in the Snow! Slides all over the place. It doesn't have AWD option.
It stinks in the snow it slides all over the place. Needs awd bad. I don't know i woulden't buy it again.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of room, quiet ride, powerful
- Few options
We have a large family and fit all 9 kids in the 5 rows of seats. The 6.0L engine is noticeably more powerful than the 5.7L from prior years. Very quiet ride, easy to drive, large side mirrors. Limited media/sound options so have to add-on aftermarket toys if desired. The van has been reliable from day one, and is a great value compared to a Suburban or Excursion if you need to move a lot of people....read morehide
16 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ex handling for a van. 15.5mpg first tank of gas. Rear doors swing wide open for access. Very quiet.
- None so far, only have 500 miles on it. Not wild about front end styling
It's a fleet work vehicle which makes the pros even more impressive. Will be interested to see how it handles in the snow.
13 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Passenger Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles