2010 Chevrolet Express Passenger Van User Reviews
3500 LT Extended Wheelbase shown
- $14,832 - $17,796
- No trim specified for this review
- in a class of it's own, great power and handles like a car.
- side doors get banged up very easily, wish I had a sliding door.
Purchased As New
I bought two 12 passenger 2500 series for my agency and they are great machines! Strong, well built,good looking,comfortable and drive like a car even when moving 12 good size passengers. My vans both have over 50k miles, are driven by different people who aren't always good drivers and these have never been in the shop except for oil changes.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles