2011 Chevrolet Express Passenger Van User Reviews
3500 LT Extended Wheelbase shown
- $16,678 - $22,269
10 user reviews for this model
- Very comfortable! great for large family, travels a breeze! rides like a Cadillac.
- Gas hog ( 10 to 17 MPG highway) This van is big and is something to get use to when driving.
Purchased As Used
I would buy it again New. I love it. I bought mine (2003) with a conversion which suits my family (4 kids) and I could even camp with my van, Very convience to use.
Towing is not a problem either. Just as good as Tahoe or Suburbans. ( I had 03 Tahoe)
I learned that Ford van and Dodge van consumes more fuel than Express, So this helps me when I bought my Express.
So also my Express is paid for, so the fuel cost does not bother me too much ( why make big payments and also spend fuel at the same time.)
So 2011 Express has alot more nice features to it than I had on mine. So 2011 Express would make a nice buy for the large family....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- good, rocks, cool, the car, good to use for big familes, i like the car, people like chevy, awsome k
Purchased As Not Purchased
i just like chevys, because they run deep. fords are okay car company, but chevy is the best in my mind
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
First drive: Redesigned 2014 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck impresses
It may not look radically different on the outside, but the Chevrolet Silverado pickup has been comp...Read Full Review
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray drops the top for new convertible
The rollout party for the next-generation Chevrolet Corvette continues, with the C7 convertible maki...Read Full Review
New 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan sets the pace, boasts 415 hp
The first rear-drive Chevrolet sedan since 1996 makes its debut in Daytona this weekend, ready to le...Read Full Review
First drive video: The 2013 Chevrolet Traverse updates a well-liked crossover
General Motors' large crossover SUVs were a revelation when they launched back in 2007, proof that G...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles