2009 Chevrolet HHR User Reviews
- $8,696 - $11,713
- No trim specified for this review
- Terrific on fuel mileage...on a 200 mile trip I averaged 37mpg (hwy). Mostly in town I get 26mpg.
- Have had it back to dealership 3 times for brake rotor replacements.
Overall, I love my 2006 HHR 2LT. One thing though, when rear windows are down, sounds like a helicopter is directly over you, it's loud. It's a fun car to drive, accelerates great. Cute too!
47 out of 83 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles