2009 Chevrolet HHR User Reviews
- $8,696 - $11,713
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy with the 2.4L - pulled down 34MPG over a good portionof a trip around Lk Superior
- coolant temp sometimes does not register when start-up temperature is between 25 to 35 degrees
I've owned a '73 Chevelle, '84 S10, '90 K1500 (still going with 210k miles) and an '02 Silverado (traded in with 120k miles on the HHR). The HHR is equally fun to drive as the '90 K1500 when it was new (350 V8 and a 5 speed manual), but much more economical, a better value and has many more creature comforts than even my '02 Silverado in LT trim. I would not do without XM radio ever again and the drivers seat in leather with power lumbar support is a nicety. My only wishes are the passenger seat having the same controls/comforts and the option for a rear seat entertainment system. I have to keep reminding myself that this was supposed to be an economy vehicle and not a Denali replacement - great execution on this compact wagon.
36 out of 80 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles