2009 Chevrolet HHR User Reviews
- $8,696 - $11,713
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy and fun to drive. Mine is the panel and I love it!
- Can be difficult to see cars approaching from rear when leaving parking spaces.
Purchased As New
I bought the car because of the storage space in the rear. I have no children so didn't need extra seats. I like the fact that when I travel I can buy lots of stuff and still have room for my luggage. I like the large open space on the sides where I have a sign saying "Cruisin" because I live right off Route 66 and have 2 classic cars.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles