2009 Chevrolet HHR User Reviews
- $8,696 - $11,713
- No trim specified for this review
- I love the fuel economy. It was a downsize for use but one that was easy to make
- The cup holder is in an awkward position when you are driving and the seats are a tad too narrow.
My major complaint is a lound vibrating noise when you drive with the rear windows down. It is enough to cause you to cover your ears and throw on the brake. Of course who test drives with the windows down. We were told all HHR's do this. wish they would have told us that before we bought it.
27 out of 41 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles