2009 Chevrolet HHR User Reviews
- $8,696 - $11,713
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel econ, yet has get-up-and-go. Handles well.
- Interior redesign is needed for convenience, brake rotor problems, but fixed with warranty.
My HHR is a 2006 and I have 29K miles on it. I love the ride. It is still like brand new to me. My wife has a Nissan, and always asks to drive my Chevy. I was skeptical about a first year vehicle, but I loved the look and the test drive sold me. I'd buy it again.
43 out of 86 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles