2010 Chevrolet HHR User Reviews
- $9,778 - $13,747
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the look, LT2 has all the whistles and bells, good ride, fun handling, fun!
- Placement of front cupholders
Purchased As Used
We bought this 2010 used from a local Chevy dealer. 13K miles on it. Great price for top trim level. Pioneer sound system outstanding! Leather seats very comfy. I don't find the braking or handling to be poor, as many reviews insist. Both fully responsive. It's not a Porsche, after all. It's great fun to drive, especially on twisty mountain roads. We even got the color we liked best: cyber gray.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles