2004 Chevrolet Impala User Reviews
- $4,191 - $5,902
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy. style. very reliable.
- not enough factory horse power. needs about 300 to move the 4507 weight
Purchased As New
no complaints. original owner. 161k plus. still in show room condition even under the hood. rebuilt tranny at 117k. minor replacement parts like struts and wheel bearings. K&N cold air intake added. dual exhaust. hyper tech chip installed to maximize HP. Oh Girl will considering she is moving 4507 lbs.
when its time to replace engine I will see if they can put in a 3.8 super charger in it.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles