2009 Chevrolet Impala User Reviews
SS [Discontinued] shown
- $10,463 - $13,524
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Hwy Economy. Rides and handles well. Good in the snow.
- Guzzles gas in city. Some problems with power accessories.
Purchased As Used
Bought this car with 23,000 miles on it and it ran like new then. 30,000 mile later it runs the same. A few defects with the power locking mechanisms, but has been a great car. I was in an accident and got rear ended. The car sustained $8200 in damage and I walked away with no injuries. I would recommend this car for anyone that does a lot of highway driving.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles