2009 Chevrolet Impala User Reviews
- $10,463 - $13,524
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable car, great performance sound, very fast and fun to drive
- Bit too much oversteer when 0-60 is used to extreme
Purchased As New
Have had the car for almost two years. It's fast, comfortable, great sound from performance motor, and a lot of fun to drive.
The leather, stereo, satellite phone are just the icing on a great cake,
Plenty of room for family and friends, super highway and side roads car for long travels.
Heard the new SS coming out in 2012 is going to be as good or better.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles