2010 Chevrolet Impala
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$11,938 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.5L V6, 12 valves, 211 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 29 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- The mileage is wonderful,...
- Gas mieage in town isn...
“I found this car on the llot at a Chevy dealer, and it had all of the "bells and whistles"; power everything, 6-way overly adjusta...”more
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles