2010 Chevrolet Impala User Reviews
- $11,203 - $13,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel ecomony. Quiet smooth ride. Big trunk
- Ugly as sin, Sub-standard sound system. Looks like it was styled after an 01' taurus.
Purchased As New
I would NEVER buy this car. The only reason I drive it is b/c its is my companys fleet vehicle. If a boreing car is your thing then look no farther. The interior is lackluster at best.
This car needs a makeover, STAT!
13 out of 50 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles