2010 Chevrolet Impala User Reviews
- $11,203 - $13,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Trunk space, nice ride, interior room,Bose sound system.
- Air control switch a bit quirky
Purchased As New
After buying my wife a 2004 Impala she was hooked. Since then we bought a 2007 and now a 2009. She LOVES this new LTZ we got. It has the 3.9 V6 gets 28 mpg on the road . It is loaded with all options and at 30k is a real bargin for all the room and comfort. There is nothing out there she would drive !!! VERY PLEASED !!!!
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles