2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx User Reviews
- $5,118 - $5,879
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, fun to drive, lots of rear storage, love the remote start
- headlights vibrate up and down when I hit a bump, cup holder liner comes out with drink
I am a former Ford mini van owner. I owned a Cavalier, once, which I also liked, but most of my cars were Fords. I looked at Fords before I discovered the Malibu Maxx. There's no turning back now. I love this car. I've had it for a year and it has given me no problems. I recommend the Malibu Maxx to anyone looking for a great, economical, car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles