2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx User Reviews
- $5,118 - $5,879
- No trim specified for this review
- Better mileage than used to, is comparible in style to foreign vehicles
- Does NOT start properly on occasion, lower back pain (seats do not adjust enough)
I was initially impressed with promised gas mileage, lower car payment, etc. However, my previous car as
the Maxx doesn't live up to what I'd expected. Difficulty in starting (turns repeatedly before 'catching'), and doesn't always offer a smooth ride. The car can actually be quite uncomfortable after long periods of driving.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles