2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx User Reviews
- $6,442 - $7,511
- No trim specified for this review
- Surprizing power from the 3.5L , plenty of room, good standard features.
- Should make the 3.9L standard on LT, should have put a power outlet behind center console.
Owned a 97 Malibu and it was a heap. I swore off the Malibu but was stunned when I drove the Maxx. ITS NOT THE SAME OLE MALIBU !
For the money I think you would be hard pressed to find a more functional car. I bought a 2006 dealership demo with 8700 miles on it for 14K ! I has a certain fun factor for a sedan. Altough GM could pick up the style package a bit with some real spoked rims and better ground package.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles