1998 Chevrolet Malibu User Reviews
- $1,237 - $1,470
- Great Appearance, Reliable,fun to drive, affordable, great and comfortable interior
- After 10 Years, the car may seem a little weak, has no 'dipstick'.
Purchased As Used
I had a 1998 Chevy Malibu for 6 years, and it is a great car, it is very reliable and also fun to drive.
Malibus in this style[1997-2003] can last you up to a good 10-13 years, depending on how often you drive it, and how often you care for it.
Sadly on the 1997-2003 Malibus[like this one] do not come with a dipstick and the power steering pump may break easily, so it may be a pain to fix.
If you are looking for a good family car, or just a car to drive around in general. The Malibu is a great choice!...read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles