2004 Chevrolet Malibu User Reviews
- $4,079 - $5,107
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent Fuel Economy, Sporty, Quiet
- non-premium trim feels a bit cheap...should've upgraded to leather
Purchased As New
I have owned this car since Oct '03 when it came out. I'm currently at 95,000 miles and going strong. I still get about 32-36mpg on highways and around 22-25 in the city. The cargo on this vehicle is immense, my brother has called it a mini u-haul. The rear seat does not have much legroom when the fronts are full back, but it can fit 4 comfortably for decent trips. Overall this car is a great value for the money over the foreign models.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles