2006 Chevrolet Malibu
There are 17 user reviews for the LS trim shown below
- i have got 40-41 mpg on the rd.65-70mph.i love this part when gas is 2.25
- it makes a noise like a wind tunnel some times near the rightside of windshield.it drives me nutty.
we paid 14,000+ in setember we drive hiway to and from DALLAS/HOUSTON/TX.T
the longer we own the better the MPG,at this time in life this is great.payed the right price,the milage is as good as any jap.car.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the color
- Rides like a lumber wagon, seats are like cement, no room front, need ear plugs to ride in car
Bought 06 3 months ago and has only 800 miles. I drive 88 Olds ciera 2.5 engine. My olds is alot better car to drive, more confortable, with very little noise. If it was not for the color the wife wanted I would not have bought this car
0 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, Good acceleration, Has all options, Great deal!!!
- May be just a touch loud at high speeds, but not that bad
I just got this car about 1 month and it has all the goodies of a expensive car, with a reasonable price.
Very comfortable, good passing ability, tight steering, corners good.
No problems so far, really enjoy this car. Would buy again in about 5 yrs.
I would highly recommend this car to anyone, it's looks great too!...read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Good Fuel Econ. Nice Interior, Cool Design
- Some Wind noise, but blast the stereo and you will hear nothing
i just bought it a month ago and it is awesome... you should definitely get it... dont get civic or any other cars they ride like you are in a paper car... they are too light... this car is heavy and very comfrotable. the fuel econ is the best.... it has alot of standart features... power seats window mirrors heated seats... list goes on....read morehide
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- wife is main driver, used mostly in city driving,have 2.2 L 4cyl good for city, hwy could be better
- intermitent ignition problem, sometimes will not start, deaker says???, clock loses time 3-4 hours o
ignition problrems, intermitent no start, dealer says cannot duplicate, left with "bring in when doing again"
Clock loses 3-4 hours sometimes, start car in morning, clock is 3 hours slow????
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Generally a good all around mid size car. With the 3.5 v6 power and gas mileage above average.
- Even with 4 wheel disc brakes, overall braking is only adequate under hard driving.
I've owned the malibu for about a year and so far I'm pleased with the car. Other then a couple of recalls, it's just been regular maintenance and no surprises. The 3.5 V6 moves the car quite well but a fifth gear would make a big difference.
Canadian winters can be harsh and I have found with the malibu, installng 4 studded winters and kick in the traction control and the car handles very well on icy/snow road conditions....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
This 2006 Malibu was a brand new company car I drove for 10 months. I found the steering very touchy and at high speeds it felt to me almost like the car could fly off the road if you are not gripping the steering wheel white knuckle tight and concentrating on keeping it very steady, it had a tendency to wander. (And please don't reach for the radio tuner while driving.)
When I mentioned this to the dealer, I am told that the car has an electronic steering system. Something new he said. I don't know about that, but give me back the old fashioned steering any day where I can feel the road.
Otherwise a beautiful big roomy 4 dr car, very impressive to look at.
This one was silver....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good trunk space capacity
- very ugly vehicle & poor gas mileage
Just got this Chevy Malibu as a rental. What a very ugly car. This car was falling apart. Only had 4,000 miles. Terrible gas mileage. The ride was horrible. All GM cars are piece of junk. I did test drive Dodge and Ford before. I must say they are only slightly better but not good. What a shame to be an american. Do your self a favor buy import cars because they are way better than american cars. Japanese cars, Korean cars, and European cars a way better than american cars. Do some research to find that GM cars are the worst in performance, reliability, and value....read morehide
3 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good gas milage,smooth drive, no road noise, pwr window, pwr lock, remote trunk release,
- Malibu is heavier than other four cylinders, so rpm goes pretty high if you want sudden pick up
I got my 2006 Malibu LS 2.2L 4 cyl in May 2006. MSRP was 16990.00, but dealer advertised this car for 10900 with a trade in. So I trade my old car (93 mits, which wasn't worth much at all). So far I drove 2000 miles, it drives great and displays 28 mile/gallon as the average gas milage, which is 50/50 city/highway driving. 2006 Malibu has lots of room, rear seat has more room than my old 93 Mits Diamante. I think it is a great car for the money. A similar size Japan car will cost more than $20K, and I like American cars because parts are much cheaper when it comes to replace any parts....read morehide
13 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great car for the money smooth ride, very spacious handles great
Very nice car I bought this car as a birthday gift for my wife and she absolutely loved it especially the ride and the fuel efficiency. Well Equipped!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )