2008 Chevrolet Malibu User Reviews
- $8,904 - $12,194
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding appearance, Tons of power, Interior flawless with excellent ergonomics
- Besides the blind spots this car is flawless
Purchased As Used
Just bought my malibu and was shocked by its performance and power with the V6 and 6 sp tranny. Absolutely the best car I have ever owned. The interior can easily be mistaken for a high end luxury car. Love the tap shift and onstar. Highly recommend this car to anyone looking for performance and appeal without the high price tag.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles