2010 Chevrolet Malibu
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$12,748 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 169 hp @ 6400 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 22 mpg city / 33 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- looks sporty, drives nice...
- brakes grind
“I bought this car brand new, and loved it from day one. My only complaints are that the brakes are already grinding, and the car has less th...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles