2013 Chevrolet Malibu
- $21,995 - $29,700
- $21,225 - $28,067
The 2013 Malibu is a 4-door, 5-passenger SF, available in 8 trims, ranging from the LS to the 2LTZ.
Upon... read more introduction, the LS is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 197-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. The 2LTZ is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 259-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Chevrolet Malibu
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles