1998 Chevrolet Metro
- $1,125 - $1,228
The 1998 Metro is a 2- or 4-door, 4-passenger family coupe, or family sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Base to the LSi Sedan. The 1998 Metro's closest competitors include the Hyundai Accent, the Saturn Sedan, and the Suzuki Swift.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 1.0-liter, I3, 55-horsepower engine that achieves 44-mpg in the city and 49-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The LSi Sedan is equipped with a standard 1.3-liter, I4, 79-horsepower engine that achieves 39-mpg in the city and 43-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 3-speed automatic transmission is optional.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Chevrolet Metro
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles