2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo User Reviews
- $4,331 - $6,683
- No trim specified for this review
- Certainly "not like your daddy's Monte Carlo!!" Rides great, head turner.
- Problems with front brakes warping easily.
I have had my 2003 SS for about 18 months. I have had the front rotors turned twice and then replaced. The replaced rotors have been turned once already and are probably warped again. I'm not seeing where others have had the same problem so I am wondering if others have had a similar experience.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles