2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo User Reviews
- $4,331 - $6,683
- No trim specified for this review
- Fast, comfortable, good mileage, looks cool!
- back seat is a little tight, interior materials could be better
I got my 2004 Supercharged Intimidator SS about a month ago. I love it!! It's fast, handles well, and is not a "cookie cutter" look like some of the other mid size coupes. I've had np problems at all, and thre is a Hypertech power programmer chip that will reprogram the PCM for faster acceleration, firmer shifts, more supercharger boost, etc. for those who need even more power. But stock this car goes 135 mph, how much faster do you need to go???? I'm keeping it forever.
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles