2013 Chevrolet Sonic
LS Manual 5-Door shown
- $14,185 - $21,470
- $13,830 - $20,397
The 2013 Sonic is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or wagon, available in 14 trims, ranging from the LS... read more Manual Sedan to the RS Auto 5-Door.
Upon introduction, the LS Manual Sedan is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 35-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The RS Auto 5-Door is equipped with a standard 1.4-liter, I4, 138-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
14 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Chevrolet Sonic
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray drops the top for new convertible
The rollout party for the next-generation Chevrolet Corvette continues, with the C7 convertible maki...Read Full Review
New 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan sets the pace, boasts 415 hp
The first rear-drive Chevrolet sedan since 1996 makes its debut in Daytona this weekend, ready to le...Read Full Review
First drive video: The 2013 Chevrolet Traverse updates a well-liked crossover
General Motors' large crossover SUVs were a revelation when they launched back in 2007, proof that G...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Stunning new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray breaks cover
Chevrolet introduced the 2014 Corvette Stingray ahead of the action-packed Detroit auto show, reveal...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles