2013 Chevrolet Spark User Reviews
LS Manual shown
- $12,185 - $16,010
- No trim specified for this review
- great milage-just big enough
- inside scratches easy-Arm rest sucks-When back windows down very loud
Purchased As New
Getting about 47 mpg- I drive 100 miles a day so I traded in my truck. People stop and ask me about my car at least once a week. This is my first non-Ford and my first car. Very cute car. Front seat not very comfortable (compaired to a truck).
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chevrolet Spark also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chevrolet Spark
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles